About: Stephanie Clinton
When I was younger, I wanted to be an archaeologist. I loved doing puzzles and I wanted to find artefacts and piece them into the story of our past. I still love archaeology, but I’ve ended up taking a slightly different path. After graduating from York University with my degree in anthropology, I was pretty sure I wanted to work in museum education. With years of experience working and volunteering with all age groups in various educational capacities, I thought it would be a great combination of my passions. After a year in France teaching English, I attended the University of Toronto and received my Bachelor of Education. Since then, I’ve been lucky to work on some exciting education and outreach projects in Toronto with museums, art galleries and cultural institutions. I’m excited to be at the Chilliwack Museum and Archives and have brought along some big ideas for the future of education and engagement programming here at the museum. I’m looking forward to meeting you, hearing your stories of Chilliwack and sharing my passion for history with any and all ages!
Posts by Stephanie:
- Developing Local History Kits: Chilliwack’s Chinatowns, 04 May 2016 in Uncategorized
- Sparking Conversations, 30 Mar 2016 in Education, Engagement
- Connecting with Teachers, 24 Feb 2016 in Uncategorized
- The Local Connection, 20 Jan 2016 in Education, Engagement
- What’s New for 2016?, 02 Dec 2015 in Education, Engagement