Are you interested in booking a school program for your class or camp group? Just follow these steps to plan an unforgettable museum learning experience with the Chilliwack Museum and Archives!
(1) Get Started
- Browse our program offerings online.
- Click on the elementary, middle or secondary school tabs to see which programs are best suited to your group.
- All of our programs are designed to support the BC Curriculum.
(2) Book Online
- Once you know which programs you would like to book, click on Book School Programs Online.
- Once in your desired program, view the calendar of available dates
- Click on the day you would like to book, if there are still time slots available for this day, a 10:00 AM and a 12:30 PM option will appear. These are our preferred start times for our programs.
- Select your preferred time and then click ‘Book Now’ and the program will be added to your cart.
*A program booking is meant for one class. If you want to book more than one class you will need to choose a different time and/or date for each class. Maximum of 30 students per class.
(3) Checking Out
- The check out section operates both for our gift shop products and program bookings.
- Please fill out the form, including your school or organization name and address, not your personal address.
Order Notes: In the order notes section please specify the grade level and student numbers for each program booked. As well, if you would like to request a different AM or PM start time, you can include that in this section. We will try to accommodate all timing requests.
- If you are able to pay directly online please select the PayPal option.
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, click ‘Cheque Payment’ option. This will allow you to book without payment. We will follow up with an invoice.
We suggest that you book your field trip at least 5 weeks in advance. If you have changes (new field trip date, reduction/increase of reservation numbers, or cancellations), please call the Museum at 604-795-5210.